Your cooperation is appreciated to adhere to the following Masjid policies:
- No parking of cars overnight on Masjid property.
- The content of Khutbahs do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Masjid al-Farooq or its management.
- Masjid al-Farooq management will endeavor to ensure that the Masjid is open at least 10 minutes prior to Iqama time and 45 minutes prior to the start of Khutbah (on Jumu’ah), weather permitting, InshaAllah.
- Masjid al-Farooq is unable to provide loans.
- We have received complaints that people who are using the handicap parking either don’t really need it or are using a family member’s permit without the family member being with them. As a result, people who are truly handicapped have to park far away. Please note that this is against the City by-law and also violates the rights of the deserving patrons (and this is against the Sunnah). Please respect the right of those in need of this parking. To prevent any complaint from the City, Masjid al-Farooq reserves the right to ensure that the handicap parking is used appropriately.
- Masjid al-Farooq does not provide any document translation services
- As a result of various issues with flyer distribution, we have been forced to eliminate all flyer distribution inside and outside of the premises. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the matter.
- Unfortunately we are unable to keep things dropped off to us “in-trust” for someone else to pickup. We will not accept such articles and we are not responsible for such articles left on the premises, even if they are inadvertently accepted by any administration personnel or volunteers.
- Please no selling inside or outside the Masjid.
- Please respect the reserved parking spot. It is for administration usage only.
- Unsupervised children are not allowed in the Masjid or on its premises unless they are attending a class conducted by the Masjid or have been given a specific duty to perform as assigned by the Management of the Masjid. Under any other circumstances, all children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years or older) at all times and for all events and programs including Salah.
- Masjid Farooq as a strict policy does not and will not endorse any political party at any time nor do we allow politics inside the Masjid. Futhermore, Masjid Farooq has never endorsed any political party in the past and will not endorse any party in the future inshaAllah. We have taken firm steps over the past many years to ensure that this policy is maintained and we have demonstrated our commitment to it. Any statement issued by anyone in the Masjid favouring a party does not reflect the opinion of the Masjid and is contrary to this policy.
Jazaakum Allah Khairan.
Masjid al-Farooq Management