WEEKLY JUMU'AH & DAILY SALAH
Alhamduli Allah, Masjid al-Farooq will be re-opening for daily Maghrib & Isha Salah and weekly Jumu’ah at the 4 regular times of 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, In Shaa Allah. Pre-registration is a must (see below for details).
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The following are the conditions and precautions for registration and attending Salah at the Masjid:
- Pre-registration is a must
- Please bring your email registration for on-site verification (please arrive early).
- Walk-ins and on-site registrations will not be permitted.
- For Jumuah: Attendees must arrive and enter the building before the Khutbah starts. Doors will be locked after the Khutbah starts. (Note: Khutbahs will be shortened)
- For other Salah: Attendees must arrive and enter the building before the Iqama starts. Doors will be locked after the Salah starts.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to attend at this time.
- It is highly recommended that elders and those with pre-existing conditions do not attend the Masjid and pray at home.
- Washroom & Wudhu facilities will NOT be available. Please come with your wudhu.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, aches, etc). Anyone who has recently been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 must not attend. Anyone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days must not attend. For more information see https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/.
- A temperature check will be done on all attendees upon entry.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer mat.
- Attendees must bring their own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Attendees will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry into the Masjid.
- Attendees will be required to keep their shoes with them. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SHOE BAG.
- Please maintain social distancing from others (2 metres) at all times.
- Please no handshaking, hugging, socializing, etc.
- Please leave the building immediately after the completion of the congregational Salah. Please pray Sunnah at home. The Masjid will be closed after each Salah.
- Praying outside in non-designated areas will NOT be permitted.
- Although Masjid al-Farooq is committed to health & safety for our attendees and we are taking all reasonable precautions, your attendance is at your own risk and Masjid al-Farooq shall not be held liable for any issues as a result of your attendance.
- You agree to allow us to add your contact information to our database.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER TO ATTEND.
BY REGISTERING TO ATTEND MASJID AL-FAROOQ, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE SALAH TIME THAT YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
|July 5, 2020|
|Fajr||3:55 am||4:45 am|
|Dhuhr||1:23 pm||1:40 pm|
|Asr||5:29 pm||6:00 pm|
|Maghrib||9:06 pm||9:11 pm|
|Isha||10:51 pm||10:55 pm|
|Jumuah||1:30 PM | 2:30 PM | 3:30 PM | 4:30 PM|