Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before scheduled time
Please note there is a limit of 4 meals per family
Bring your registration confirmation for Iftar pickup
Warwickshire (GROUP A)
Masjid Parking Lot (GROUP B)
The following are the conditions and precautions for registration and pickup of Iftar at the Masjid:
- Pre-registration is a must
- Attendees must bring their own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Please bring your email registration for on-site verification
- Walk-ins and on-site registrations will not be permitted
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, aches, etc). Anyone who has recently been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 must not attend. Anyone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days must not attend. For more information see https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/.
- Please no handshaking, hugging, socializing, etc.
- Please leave the building immediately after your Iftar pickup.
- COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease with serious health risks. Masjid al-Farooq is committed to taking reasonable precautions as mandated and recommended by Provincial and Federal Public Health authorities. Despite our careful attention to disinfection, physical distancing and other safety precautions, there is still a risk for exposure to COVID-19 as there is at any public space. You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with all social distancing requirements as set out by the Provincial and Federal Public Health authorities and Masjid al-Farooq’s requirements during your use of the facilities.
- By registering to attend the facilities, you agree that you have accepted such risk and that you hereby do release, remise and forever discharge Masjid al-Farooq and all of its members, employees, management, trustees, officers, directors, and volunteers from any and all actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, sums of money, grievances, remedies of any kind and from all obligations and liabilities of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether in law or equity with respect to COVID-19.
- You will be asked to leave the facilities if you fail to follow social distancing requirements as set out by the Provincial and Federal Public Health authorities and Masjid al-Farooq’s requirements.
- You agree to allow us to add your contact information to our database.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER TO PICKUP.
BY REGISTERING, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.