Note: Registration will open every Thursday at 10 am insha’Allah.
Daily Salah Registration
Daily Salah Registration is on a weekly basis, Friday to Thursday.
CLICK ON THE JUMU’AH TIME THAT YOU WISH TO ATTEND. IF A SESSION IS FULL PLEASE TRY ANOTHER ONE.
To cancel your registration, follow steps listed here:
You may also watch Jumu’ah Khutbah livestream on our Youtube Channel at 1:15 pm
The following are the conditions and precautions for registration and attending Salah at the Masjid:
- Pre-registration is a must
- Please bring your email registration for on-site verification (please arrive early).
- Walk-ins and on-site registrations will not be permitted.
- For Jumuah: Attendees must arrive and enter the building before the Khutbah starts. Doors will be locked after the Khutbah starts. (Note: Khutbahs will be shortened)
- For other Salah: Attendees must arrive and enter the building before the Iqama starts. Doors will be locked after the Salah starts.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to attend at this time.
- It is highly recommended that elders and those with pre-existing conditions do not attend the Masjid and pray at home.
- Washroom & Wudhu facilities will NOT be available. Please come with your wudhu.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, aches, etc). Anyone who has recently been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 must not attend. Anyone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days must not attend. For more information see https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/.
- A temperature check will be done on all attendees upon entry.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer mat.
- Attendees must bring their own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Attendees will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry into the Masjid.
- Attendees will be required to keep their shoes with them. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SHOE BAG.
- Please maintain social distancing from others (2 metres) at all times.
- Please no handshaking, hugging, socializing, etc.
- Please leave the building immediately after the completion of the congregational Salah. Please pray Sunnah at home. The Masjid will be closed after each Salah.
- Although Masjid al-Farooq is committed to health & safety for our attendees and we are taking all reasonable precautions, your attendance is at your own risk and Masjid al-Farooq shall not be held liable for any issues as a result of your attendance.
- You agree to allow us to add your contact information to our database.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER TO ATTEND.
BY REGISTERING TO ATTEND MASJID AL-FAROOQ, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.
To cancel your Eventbrite registration, please follow the following steps:
- Open Eventbrite Registration Confirmation Email
- Navigate to Order Summary Section in the email
- Click on View and manage your order online
- Click on Cancel Order
- Click on Yes, Cancel Order confirmation