- IN PREPARATION FOR RAMADAN, SALAH REGISTRATION WILL BE DAILY AT 7 PM.
- Taraweeh registration will open soon (after Ramadan is announced)
- Jumu’ah registration will open at 7 pm on Wednesday’s insha’Allah.
Daily Salah Registration
Daily Salah Registration is on a weekly basis, Friday to Thursday.
- * Isha Registration will open post-ramadan announcement on April 12, insha’Allah.
CLICK ON THE JUMU’AH TIME THAT YOU WISH TO ATTEND. IF A SESSION IS FULL PLEASE TRY ANOTHER ONE.
To cancel your registration, follow steps listed here:
You may watch Jumu’ah Khutbah livestream on our website at 1:30 pm
The following are the conditions and precautions for registration and attending Salah at the Masjid:
- Pre-registration is a must
- Please bring your email registration for on-site verification (please arrive early).
- Walk-ins and on-site registrations will not be permitted.
- For Jumuah: Attendees must arrive and enter the building before the Khutbah starts. Doors will be locked after the Khutbah starts. (Note: Khutbahs will be shortened)
- For other Salah: Attendees must arrive and enter the building before the Iqama starts. Doors will be locked after the Salah starts.
- Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to attend at this time.
- It is highly recommended that elders and those with pre-existing conditions do not attend the Masjid and pray at home.
- Washroom & Wudhu facilities will NOT be available. Please come with your wudhu.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, aches, etc). Anyone who has recently been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 must not attend. Anyone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days must not attend. For more information see https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/.
- A temperature check will be done on all attendees upon entry.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer mat.
- Attendees must bring their own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Attendees will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry into the Masjid.
- Attendees will be required to keep their shoes with them. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SHOE BAG.
- Please maintain social distancing from others (2 metres) at all times.
- Please no handshaking, hugging, socializing, etc.
- Please leave the building immediately after the completion of the congregational Salah. Please pray Sunnah at home. The Masjid will be closed after each Salah.
- COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease with serious health risks. Masjid al-Farooq is committed to taking reasonable precautions as mandated and recommended by Provincial and Federal Public Health authorities. Despite our careful attention to disinfection, physical distancing and other safety precautions, there is still a risk for exposure to COVID-19 as there is at any public space. You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with all social distancing requirements as set out by the Provincial and Federal Public Health authorities and Masjid al-Farooq’s requirements during your use of the facilities.
- By registering to attend the facilities, you agree that you have accepted such risk and that you hereby do release, remise and forever discharge Masjid al-Farooq and all of its members, employees, management, trustees, officers, directors, and volunteers from any and all actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, proceedings, claims, demands, damages, sums of money, grievances, remedies of any kind and from all obligations and liabilities of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether in law or equity with respect to COVID-19.
- You will be asked to leave the facilities if you fail to follow social distancing requirements as set out by the Provincial and Federal Public Health authorities and Masjid al-Farooq’s requirements.
- You agree to allow us to add your contact information to our database.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER TO ATTEND.
BY REGISTERING TO ATTEND MASJID AL-FAROOQ, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS.
To cancel your Eventbrite registration, please follow the following steps:
- Open Eventbrite Registration Confirmation Email
- Navigate to Order Summary Section in the email
- Click on View and manage your order online
- Click on Cancel Order
- Click on Yes, Cancel Order confirmation