Masjid al-Farooq will be holding Salah al-Jumu’ah today, Friday March 13, 2020 at the regularly scheduled times of 1:30pm, 2:45pm, 3:45pm, In Shaa Allah, BUT WITH THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS due to the developing situation with the Coronavirus:
- The capacity will be reduced by approximately 50% to allow extra space between attendees. Please come early.
- The Khutbah & Salah will be shortened to approx. 15 minutes in total. Please come on time at the beginning of the khutbah. We cannot guarantee the start.
- Please come with wudhu (if possible).
- Please try to bring your own prayer mats.
- Wash hands upon entry.
- Please refrain from handshaking, hugging and other physical contact until further notice.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada, please self-isolate and do not come to the Masjid for 14 days, even if no symptoms are present.
- If you are experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms, please self-isolate, get tested for Covid-19 and do not come to the Masjid.
- It is recommended that elderly and/or individuals with underlying health conditions do not attend the Jumu’ah due to the higher risk.
- Those who cannot attend Jumu’ah due to the foregoing cases, please pray Salah al-Dhuhr.
We apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience. Additional information will be forthcoming on this developing situation, In Shaa Allah.